The Divine Mercy
1. Make the Sign of the Cross- In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen
2. Apostles' Creed- I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son Our Lord, Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into Hell; the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into Heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God, the Father almighty; from there He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body and life everlasting. Amen.
3. One Our Father- Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven, give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen
4. Three Hail Mary's- Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus, holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.
5. One Glory be to the Father- Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen
6. Announce the First Mystery- (Listed below per day of the week)
7. One Our Father
8. Ten Hail Mary's while meditating on the Mystery.
9. One Glory be to the Father
10. Fatima Prayer- Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of thy mercy. Amen
Announce the Second Mystery; repeat steps 3-10 and continue with Third through Fifth Mysteries in the same manner.
11. Hail Holy Queen- Hail holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life our sweetness and our hope, to thee do we cry poor banished children of Eve, to thee do we send up our sighs mourning and weeping in this valley of tears, turn then O most gracious advocate thine eyes of mercy towards us, and after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb Jesus, O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary, pray for us O most holy Mother of God that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ, Mary Queen of Peace, pray for us.
12. Closing Prayer- O God, who’s only begotten Son, by His life, death, and resurrection, has purchased for us the rewards of eternal salvation. Grant, we beseech Thee, that while meditating on these mysteries of the most holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, that we may both imitate what they contain and obtain what they promise, through Christ our Lord. Amen. Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us.
12. For the intentions of the Holy Pope- Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be
13. Make the Sign of the Cross- In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen
MYSTERIES AND ROSARY DIAGRAM BELOW...
The Joyful Mysteries (Monday & Saturday)
1. The Annunciation- Mary learns from the Angel Gabriel that God wishes her to be the mother of God and humbly accepts.
2. The Visitation- Mary goes to visit her cousin Elizabeth and is praised by her as "blessed among women."
3. The Nativity- Mary gives birth to Jesus in the stable at Bethlehem.
4. The Presentation- Mary and Joseph present Jesus to his heavenly Father in the temple of Jerusalem forty days after his birth.
5. The Finding of Jesus in the Temple- After searching for three days, Mary and Joseph find the twelve-year-old Jesus sitting in the temple discussing the law with the learned doctors.
The Luminous Mysteries (Thursday)
1. The Baptism of Jesus in the River Jordan- God proclaims that Jesus is his beloved Son.
2. The Wedding Feast at Cana- At Mary’s request, Jesus performs his first miracle.
3. The Proclamation of the Kingdom of God- Jesus calls all to conversion and service to the Kingdom.
4. The Transfiguration of Jesus- Jesus is revealed in glory to Peter, James, and John.
5. The Institution of the Eucharist- Jesus offers his Body and Blood at the Last Supper.
The Sorrowful Mysteries (Tuesday & Friday)
1. The Agony in the Garden- The thought of our sins and his coming suffering causes the agonizing savior to sweat blood.
2. The Scourging at the Pillar- Jesus is stripped and unmercifully scourged until his body is one mass of bloody wounds.
3. The Crowning With Thorns- Jesus' claim to kingship is ridiculed by putting a crown of thorns on his head and a reed in his hand.
4. The Carrying of the Cross- Jesus shoulders his own cross and carries it to the place of crucifixion while Mary follows him sorrowing.
5. The Crucifixion- Jesus is nailed to the cross and dies after three hours of agony witnessed by his mother.
The Glorious Mysteries (Wednesday & Sunday)
1. The Resurrection- Jesus rises from the dead on Easter Sunday, glorious and immortal, as he has predicted
2. The Ascension- Jesus ascends into heaven forty days after his resurrection to sit at the right hand of God the Father
3. The Descent of the Holy Spirit- Jesus sends the Holy Spirit in the form of fiery tongues on his apostles and disciples
4. The Assumption of Mary- Mary's soul returns to God and her glorified body is taken up into heaven and reunited with her soul
5. The Coronation of Mary- Mary is crowned as Queen of Heaven and Earth, Queen of Angels and Saints